BRICK KILNS OWNERS ASSOCIATION OF PAKISTAN
Brick Kilns Owners Association of Pakistan started working since after the creation of Pakistan. Association exists in Punjab, Sindh, Blochistan and KPK provinces. Governing body of the association comprised of President, Vice President, General Secretary, Finance Secretary, Core Committee and other members. Regional Offices comprised of Regional office Central Punjab, South Punjab and North Punjab and one regional office in each province.
- Protecting rights of Employers and workers.
- Legislation as per the ground realities of Brick Kilns sector.
- Elimination of Bonded Labour from Brick Kiln Sector.
- Model Brick Kilns.
- Promotion of Model Contract between employee and employers.
- Provision of better environment for men, women and children
- Elimination of Bonded Labour stigma from Brick Kiln Sector and support anti slavery measures with the help of Government and International Organizations.
- Amendments in legislation of Bonded Labour Act and Factory Act 1934 according to ground realities.
- Strengthening “RIGHT AID” to address key issues regarding Brick Kiln Sector.
- Modernization of Brick Kilns Sector.